Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Don't rub your eyes hard Its REAL !



Seeing this yellow car made me wondered if we live in another country!! Nah.. it's here in USA! Its a new model of car called SMART I talked to a man that parked next to me earlier before I took this picture when I saw it. I had looked at the new vechile and signed to the man about the car. It's amazing small car but it has good mileage which amazed me. Its so small but its worth it for those who drives to work . Good for those who goes on dates. It only carries two people and runs on 8 Gallons and it can drive 420 miles from FULL to EMPTY! The cost for this small car is outbursting!! I was like, no wonder, I'm seeing more of those Smarts cars now. There are few in my neighborhood that owns it.

2 comments:

Megan Gery said...

cool huh. they've been in europe for quite awhile, and i think they'd be really good to have here. most americans think they're silly though, because they're so little. (perfect size for us small webbs though!)

tiny said...

I wouldn't want to be hit by a semi in one!