Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Surgery on Right Hand












As You can see that my thumb was forming into a letter shaped C and it was kept deforming with extreme pains, so I had gone forward to have the surgery asap.
After being released from the Outpatient Clinic (Oct 23), I was able to function pretty good after my blockage worn out. The numbness lasted up to 20 to 24 hours. I had it in a sling while I had no control of my entire right arm. It was so weird!
On Monday 27th Oct, the swelling had gone down pretty good and was able to move my fingers plus I noticed alot difference in my overhall appearance in my shoulders legs feet muscles and was able to move my toes easily. I was like what I dont have that tightness muscles. They seem to correct some nerves in my hand. I dont know but I can see and feel the differences. Im glad I had it done but not glad have to wait til 5th Nov rolls in so the bandage can come off and see my surgeon who operated on me. She is a real young lady with good knowledge on what it needed to be done. Im glad I had her as a doctor to fix my hand.
Tonight I had a real tender feeling in my finger that was operated on its so sensevite to the touch and hurts alot. I wondered if its because its healing or just my nerves was corrected.
Halloween is coming soon, so be on the look out for his first Halloween pix if his Grandma will post it off right away quick.
( juz cant wait for the day to come )

3 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW. I didn't know you were having surgery. I hope you feel better and that it worked! Good thing you're so talented at typing with one hand!

Onkagonka said...

I had no idea you were having surgery either. Hopefully you're not in too much pain and the results will be worth it.

H Webb said...

No one did since I didnt announce it,, I only asked Susan to be my taxi there and back!!! I do love her car!!! Geez! Glad I had a ride in it first time.