Thursday, November 27, 2008

Im so grateful for these two in my LIFE!


Im juz grateful for having these two in my life as a family. I am grateful for the friends and families we have. I am glad I have good friends and a lovely families. I do wish we all can see each other alot but we dont due of living distances. I really do love all of my nephews and nieces and their children!!! I love my brothers and sisters very much!! I adore and love my parents and Im glad they are my parents!! I love all of my cousins and wished I know whats happening with them. Anyone fill me in???

Have a wonderful safe THANKSGIVING!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Megan Gery said...

cute pics... you're pretty handy with the collages now. he's getting so big!

alejandra webb said...

Hi aunt Holly:

Thank you so much for all the pictures that you post of the Baby is very cute, our family love you a tons, I hope to meet you soon, Happy thanksgiving, Chrismas and New Year's, give hugs and kises for us to your family.

Frieda Loves Bread said...

I CAN'T believe you are a grandma! Wow, those kids are darn cute! I've never seen those collages before...what a great idea!

Wendy said...

Holly -- hey, how in the heck are you??? This is Wendy Jensen -- I just found your blog!! I have one too! E-mail me so that I can give you the address. I can't believe that Kari is all grown up and has a baby -- wow!! Anyway, e-mail me at wendy@firstratefamily.com