Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tag You're It.

Megan was tagged so I copied and paste it.... here goes:



I am....a Grandma at a young age.

I think...I'm going to enjoy my grandson Isaiah.

I want...to lose weight.

I have...to babysit early tomorrow morning two cute kids.

I miss....my dogs Fawn and Pei Pei, real good dogs!!

I fear...of nothing since I have the faith in the Lord.

I feel...real good from my hand surgery.

I hear...this doesn't suit me how can I hear since I'm profound DEAF.

I smell... rain in the air outside.

I crave...hardly anything sound appealing.

I cry... when I hear babies being born by someone that I know since I witness child birthing first time.

I search...my closet for clothes I feel like wearing.

I wonder...how all my nieces and nephews doing and wished they create BLOGSPOT.

I regret...for not keeping in good touch with everyone as I should. IM TRYING!!!

I wish....everyone(Nephews and Nieces) can email me and call me thru video relay to chat with their Aunt Holly.

I care...about how well I'm living the gospel.

I worry...about my nieces in Ohio since I haven't heard from them because I love them very much.

I am not...being nosey into everyone's life; just like to know what's going on.

I remember...when I used to rake the leaves so that I could jump in the piles.

I believe...in Jesus Christ.

I sing...to Isaiah in my best tone and I can't sing. (GIGGLING!!)

I don't always...get what we need sometimes. I should tho, eh?

I argue...with Kari.

I write...in my blogspot when I can.

I win... rarely I seldom win stuff.

I lose...my car keys sometimes. Don't we all have those moments?

I listen...for Isaiah's cries when he wakes up and the dogs barking telling me someone is here.

I don't understand...why I am typing like this, I usually type faster. (LOL)

I need...new clothes and shoes. Anyone willing do that for me since Christmas is coming.
(juz kidding)

I forget...the one or two things Kari asks for when I go to the store.

I am happy...when I am with my family.



I tag: whoever reads this.

No comments: